136. Wizard of Oz, Conservative Party
A fun analogy of the Wizard of Oz characters and the Tea Party.
Short URL: http://j.mp/1xowiFd (Getting a Clue)
The Wizard of Oz Story Correctly Reflects the Conservative Party
- The Woman who just wants to get the hell out of here (Dorothy)
- The GOP leadership that doesn’t have a heart (Tin Man)
- The congress that’s scared of the Tea Party (Cowardly Lion)
- The Tea Party membership base who can’t think (Scarecrow)
- And Ann Coulter (Wicked Witch of the West)
I guess it was too hard to think of someone to fit the Wizard, who was "A very good man, just a very bad wizard." The latter part is easy, it’s the first part that is hard to find on the Right.
— Changed 22 Jan 2018